- Back to Site Homepage
TIes That Bind
- Click here to see all of Natalie's books
- RT @serenehavoc: Might fuck around and light your world on fire. 9 months ago
- RT @ASlavitt: ACA repeal affects many who aren't aware. Here are the people impacted on in one place. RT if you think helpful. https://t.… 9 months ago
- @maudnewton nothing short of a mountain of Xanax will do that. 11 months ago
- RT @maudnewton: Strangely, eating a mountain of Tootsie Rolls has not lessened my anxiety about the election. 11 months ago
Listen Upaccidents Around the world in a Mormon minute Bad Mormon GIrl 102 Books she wrote Cool People Did she really say that? Did they really do that? Eventful things Everybody wants to be us Ex-Mormons are the angriest people I know FPRs Funny Guest Bloggers JulieAnn's Posts Mormon Hatemail Bag Natalie's Posts poetry Polygamy Pushing buttons rhymes The most perfect book! No, NOW it's perfect! Well maybe now.... Things she said.... Things she wishes she'd said THIS.MUST.STOP too. You try telling them they aren't. Unbelievable Uncategorized Well it made ME laugh....
The stuff she said before
Check out these deals on Amazon
Hot New Releases
Shop Amazon for Books (Including mine)
Category Archives: The most perfect book! No, NOW it’s perfect! Well maybe now….
Cedar Fort Publishing pulls and cancels book just days away from press because co-author is gay and wanted to mention his partner
So, you get a book contract, and things seem very cool. Although the publisher IS a Mormon-owned publishing company, they know you are gay. You send your bio in early, which mentions your boyfriend, and your co-author sends his in. … Continue reading
Our country is very multicultural, and as we celebrate “Columbus Day,” I think we ought to, instead, give thought to this. My book, THE FOURTH WORLD, deals with the little-known Indian Placement Program, enacted by the LDS Church in the … Continue reading