Two dogs on extendable leashes. One slightly wobby blonde. An unsuspecting elderly neighbor. The boa constrictor squeeze, meant all in love, of course. We’ll be looking for a new place to live tomorrow. Or at least as long as it takes them to look up reptile ninja moves by dogs, as they peruse the homeowners tenets.
- Back to Site Homepage
TIes That Bind
- Click here to see all of Natalie's books
- RT @WineMummy: Sit back and enjoy The Cunt Show. -Twitter 12 months ago
- RT @serenehavoc: Might fuck around and light your world on fire. 12 months ago
- RT @ASlavitt: ACA repeal affects many who aren't aware. Here are the people impacted on in one place. RT if you think helpful. https://t.… 1 year ago
- @maudnewton nothing short of a mountain of Xanax will do that. 1 year ago
- RT @maudnewton: Strangely, eating a mountain of Tootsie Rolls has not lessened my anxiety about the election. 1 year ago
Listen Upaccidents Around the world in a Mormon minute Bad Mormon GIrl 102 Books she wrote Cool People Did she really say that? Did they really do that? Eventful things Everybody wants to be us Ex-Mormons are the angriest people I know FPRs Funny Guest Bloggers JulieAnn's Posts Mormon Hatemail Bag Natalie's Posts poetry Polygamy Pushing buttons rhymes The most perfect book! No, NOW it's perfect! Well maybe now.... Things she said.... Things she wishes she'd said THIS.MUST.STOP too. You try telling them they aren't. Unbelievable Uncategorized Well it made ME laugh....
The stuff she said before
Check out these deals on Amazon
Hot New Releases
Shop Amazon for Books (Including mine)