In 2007, it was revealed that not only is Utah the most depressed state in the nation, but we are also the most vain. The two do go hand in hand, I suppose. It’s depressing to not be beautiful and perfect and Stepford-like. Come on, you have to admit it’s true….
- Back to Site Homepage
TIes That Bind
- Click here to see all of Natalie's books
- RT @WineMummy: Sit back and enjoy The Cunt Show. -Twitter 1 year ago
- RT @serenehavoc: Might fuck around and light your world on fire. 1 year ago
- RT @ASlavitt: ACA repeal affects many who aren't aware. Here are the people impacted on in one place. RT if you think helpful. https://t.… 1 year ago
- @maudnewton nothing short of a mountain of Xanax will do that. 1 year ago
- RT @maudnewton: Strangely, eating a mountain of Tootsie Rolls has not lessened my anxiety about the election. 1 year ago
Listen Upaccidents Around the world in a Mormon minute Bad Mormon GIrl 102 Books she wrote Cool People Did she really say that? Did they really do that? Eventful things Everybody wants to be us Ex-Mormons are the angriest people I know FPRs Funny Guest Bloggers JulieAnn's Posts Mormon Hatemail Bag Natalie's Posts poetry Polygamy Pushing buttons rhymes The most perfect book! No, NOW it's perfect! Well maybe now.... Things she said.... Things she wishes she'd said THIS.MUST.STOP too. You try telling them they aren't. Unbelievable Uncategorized Well it made ME laugh....
The stuff she said before
Check out these deals on Amazon
Hot New Releases
Shop Amazon for Books (Including mine)