Here’s what we have so far, in our “Inadvertent Funny Family Pictures” contest. Elder T. Wanker? JulieAnn? Sideon? Where are YOUR entries? Come on…..
1. Mary Says: “While everyone was happy to be there, the Trapped boy could hardly conceal his excitement.”
2. Lauren Baratz-Logsted Says: “Who knew a little trunk could feel so good?”
3. Cele Says: His future is secure.
4. Jenn Says: Billy’s “little factory” is working in overdrive.
5. Stephanie (Stein) Elliot Says: “Now there’s some junk in the trunk!”
6. Deborah P Says: Son!! Put that back in your pants!!
7. T.B. Says: New spokesman for the Young Republicans!
8. Tracy Says: The Mormons had to resort to elephants to suck their former members back to the fold.
9. Becca Says: Those temple garments often conceal more than many non-mormons can even imagine…..
10. sheryl Says: Reason #1 that Viagra is not FDA-approved for boys under 12.
11. Heather Froeschl Says: “We’re So Proud!”
12. Sister Mary Lisa Says: I knew Mormons have HORNS, but this. . .this is news to me. Wowsa.
13. JulieAnn Says: “The lad cleverly displayed his wares so that no one would notice the pink elephant in the corner.”
14. Elaine Says: “What was that they said about ‘4 hours’…?”
15. Sideon Says: Who said all men are created equal?
16. Renee Says: I showed you mine, you show me yours?