So it seems that I am needing a job, mostly for the insurance, and it’s not all that fun to try to find one that wants to work around my weird writing schedule.
I’ve considered all manner of jobs, really. I’m not a snob. But I have to tell you that there are a FEW jobs that I do NOT want, and I’ll tell you why. And THEN I’m going to tag a bunch of people and play that annoying blog game that means THEY have to tell ME what ten annoying jobs THEY don’t want….
1. Banana Peel guy in front of Verizon Wireless. Boy, that was not an attractive costume. I watched the poor guy try to hit on a cute young thing walking into the store, and she blew him off like he was some sort of fruit…..
2. Advance Ad Man doing Crazy Dance for Snow Shack. I had NO real idea what to call this guy. But that dance.. whooowhie. Not cute. And his sign was really small, so for a minute I thought he was having a seizure or something and I was about to stop and do CPR. I had to slow down to make sure he didn’t need medical attention, and then I noticed he was wearing skater clothes (anyone who has a teen knows what “skater” clothes are) and so I then thought maybe he was advertising a new skate park. Not so. Good luck, Crazy Dance Guy.
3. Little Caesar’s Little Caesar. What is UP with all the dancing, costumed jobs out there? Huh? The one I saw was so dirty I would expect the wearer would need to be fumigated at the end of each shift. And YES, I am sensing a trend here. Natalie does NOT care to stand on street corners, costumed, shaking her bootie. As ample as that bootie may be.
4. Pizza Hut Delivery Driver. I saw a sign that says they make $13 bucks an hour, but I’m directionally challenged, and I see big issues with my delivery skills. Plus, everytime I put food in my car and try to get from point A to point B, some of it ends up on the seats or the floor.
5. Telemarketer. Hell no. Nuff said.
6. Mormon Church Spokeperson. I don’t think this one even needs an explanation, does it?
7. Any job that includes cleaning public toilets. I worked security at an athletic club for a while, and I’m telling you… How do you miss? Just HOW? I don’t get it.
8. Any sort of politician. I don’t want my children to have to hide in fear for the rest of their lives. I mean, COME ON. Have you SEEN those tabloid pictures of Jenna Bush? The girl gets a bit chubby, and the media goes freaking nuts.
9. Fact checker. I am not really sure what this job entails, but just the NAME puts me to sleep….
10. Britney Spears’s Public Relations person. The girl is a walking nightmare, ya’all. So, there you have it.
Considered yourself “tagged!” Come on Sideon, JulieAnn, Cele, Wanker, Sister Mary Lisa, and all you other regulars. Play along…. If you do, tomorrow I shall show you the most hilarious photo accidentally every taken. And by my sister, no less……