Today, for your viewing pleasure, a little clip that entertained me highly. I’ve always enjoyed the Simpsons, but the other night, my favorite Halloween episode was on. The one where they answer the door to aliens, and Homer says, “Oh great. It’s the Mormons.” Heh. Unfortunately, this is not that clip, but it does reference Utah’s unique atmosphere and rather “lax” marriage laws. Funny stuff.
- Back to Site Homepage
TIes That Bind
- Click here to see all of Natalie's books
- RT @serenehavoc: Might fuck around and light your world on fire. 9 months ago
- RT @ASlavitt: ACA repeal affects many who aren't aware. Here are the people impacted on in one place. RT if you think helpful. https://t.… 9 months ago
- @maudnewton nothing short of a mountain of Xanax will do that. 11 months ago
- RT @maudnewton: Strangely, eating a mountain of Tootsie Rolls has not lessened my anxiety about the election. 11 months ago
Listen Upaccidents Around the world in a Mormon minute Bad Mormon GIrl 102 Books she wrote Cool People Did she really say that? Did they really do that? Eventful things Everybody wants to be us Ex-Mormons are the angriest people I know FPRs Funny Guest Bloggers JulieAnn's Posts Mormon Hatemail Bag Natalie's Posts poetry Polygamy Pushing buttons rhymes The most perfect book! No, NOW it's perfect! Well maybe now.... Things she said.... Things she wishes she'd said THIS.MUST.STOP too. You try telling them they aren't. Unbelievable Uncategorized Well it made ME laugh....
The stuff she said before
Check out these deals on Amazon
Hot New Releases
Shop Amazon for Books (Including mine)