Today, our special guest is Sara Rosett, author of MOVING IS MURDER, which sounds like a really GREAT cozy mystery. The book is a “mom lit” mystery about a military spouse who runs a professional organizing business. Ellie Avery’s ordered world is thrown into chaos when she finds a dead body at the squadron barbeque and suspects the death wasn’t an accident.
Living close to an Air Force base, and having taught some air force kids, I know how often they are forced to move, and I’m guessing they DO get pretty good at it, so I love Sara’s premise. This book is next on my TBB list.
And now, Sara answers the “Trapped” questions for us.
1. If you had to be “Trapped” somewhere, where would it be?
I’d love to be trapped in a mall. I’d have clothes, food, and, most important, books—lots of books!
2. If you could pick your “Trapped” companions, what three people would you want with you, and why?
I’d have to pick my family (my husband and two kids). Good thing there’s only four in my family! I’d be too lonely without them.
3. If you could only pick five books to be “Trapped” with, what would they be?
The Secret Garden, This Rough Magic (Mary Stewart), Crocodile on the Sandbank (Elizabeth Peters), The Moonspinners (Mary Stewart), and Catering to Nobody (Diane Mott Davidson).
4. What ONE famous person would you absolutely NOT want to be “Trapped” with?
Tom Cruise—he’s getting just a little too kooky for me.
5. You can bring three things from your “former” life to “Trapped.” What would those three things be?
My laptop, a blank journal, and picture albums.
6. Where is one place you absolutely would NOT want to be “Trapped.”
So there you have it. Thanks for visiting, Sara, and I must say, anyone who feels the same way as I do about FrankenCruise has my vote!